It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: 4our - The thread of music from the brain-juices of lolOtaku
New postPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:18 pm 

4our - Bloodstain Fever: Been reading Dangan Ronpa. Decided to make a song emulating the dark, mysterious atmosphere of Hope's Peak Academy. Also sort of an attempt to emulate Jackal Queenston's recent songs, "Midwich" and "Toluca." Revisited an old sample I used back in my earliest days of music production, and feeling like I should go back on the other one I used more frequently.

Music Tumblr
Art Tumblr //NSFW Sometimes//
Arcade of Awesome
4our thread

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

New postPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:34 am 

So I've said this before, but I think your music is all pretty awesome. i just started downloading a bunch, which takes a while cuz my connection sucks. Also cool to know that you read Dangan Ronpa, since I just started reading it myself.

New postPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:40 am 

Inferno wrote:
So I've said this before, but I think your music is all pretty awesome. i just started downloading a bunch, which takes a while cuz my connection sucks. Also cool to know that you read Dangan Ronpa, since I just started reading it myself.

Thanks! Also Dangan Ronpa! Chihiro Fujisaki is a fuckin' cutie and I found a Chihiro dress on Amazon and I want it so fucking bad oh my god!

4our - House Fire: Shit let's make an EP. Cliche, cheesy, clubby EDM. Have three tracks done, two uploaded, planning to get a fourth one done today, aiming for eight tracks on the final release as always.

Music Tumblr
Arcade of Awesome
4our thread

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

New postPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:56 pm 

House Fire EP would have been done by now if my computer didn't fuckin' crash. Now I don't feel like working on rebuilding what I had even though I have most of it documented.

4our - Wings of Gold: Happy Hardcore/DnB fusion! I actually have a better edit of it on my computer but it's not uploaded to SoundCloud. I actually streamed making this one, and one person attended.

Music Tumblr
Arcade of Awesome
4our thread

New postPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:55 pm 

Single out now: 4our - Sunlight / Moonlight

Oops. Also:

4our - ChiFu [Feat. Fefnir Mondaufgang]: [DANGAN RONPA-ING INTENSIFIES] I still have no idea what sparked my obsession with Chihiro Fujisaki but it's been snowballing for several weeks and I just.

Music Tumblr
Arcade of Awesome
4our thread

New postPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:17 pm 
[SCC]

Location: Commanding an army of Scraplets. Hey! Stop chewing on the moniter Scrappy!
Why hadn't I checked out your thread sooner? I feel kind of bad now...
Anyway, HECK YEAH, MUSIC!

New postPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:08 am 

C4H8Cl2S - The Facility: Experimenting with manual audio spacing, audio glitching, atmosphere/world building, and horror audio. Not sure how well I did on those last two fronts, but I feel that I managed to create passable 3D audio and glitching.

Music Tumblr
Arcade of Awesome
4our thread

New postPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:01 am 

All Levels At Once - A Little Longer (4our Remix): So apparently the man himself Levels actually liked it and I still don't know why. I've also noticed a recent jump in quality of my songs, starting with ChiFu. I'm spending a little more time on them, and they're getting significantly better. I think my three most recent songs are my favourite stand-alone ones of the year.

Music Tumblr
Arcade of Awesome
4our thread

New postPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:07 pm 

EP Out Now: Gossamer Wings

A compilation of all the stand-alone HHC tracks I've made so far this year, plus a new one. Mostly cleaning up the Soundcloud, but they actually ended up flowing quite well.

Music Tumblr
Arcade of Awesome
4our thread

New postPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:03 pm 
[SCC]

Location: Commanding an army of Scraplets. Hey! Stop chewing on the moniter Scrappy!
It is good music. Why don't I come to this thread more often?

New postPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:00 am 

So a while ago my computer did a thing whilst installing TF2 and my system files got corrupted so I had to get a new OS so now not only am I using Windows 8 but I lost all my previous files including the original *.wav files to all of my 2013 songs because I forgot that burning data to a recovery DVD did not work the same as copying data to a recovery USB.

So I'm recovering what I can of those, I'm going to VIP some of the ones I can't get back and I'll rip some of the others off YouTube.

Also the forum throws a hissy fit every time I try to link to SoundCloud so I'm just going to tell you that the link is in my signature and tell you what's new there since last time, in order from newest to oldest (none of these are links they are just coloured to look better):

RQ - PIKE PLACE (4our Remix): PIKE PLACE is like my second or third favourite song right now so I remixed it and I'm very proud. Distorted a kick for the last drop and I really like it wow!

4our - fl0w: Drum and Bass playing around with lots of automation. Made in less than an hour.

4our - ❄PIZZA: (COLD PIZZA) I am currently identifying as gender questioning, and I have begun an aural project to explore my preferred method of expression. This project is an album entitled "KING/QUEEN DONTCARE," and in it I make music without any confine of genre. Most of it is fast and high-energy, because that's something I like. I just incorporate elements I enjoy into songs and don't worry about a genre or style. I later intend to use glitched vocals, original lyrics, breakbeat, and the Airhorn. You know the Airhorn.

4our - ⚞TWERK IT BBY⚟: More off KING/QUEEN DONTCARE, working with NI Massive wobbles, unironically using Modern Talking, bootylicious beats, distorted kicks, and the like.

Klippa - Boss Hand (4our Remix): More Massive work. Felt I could improve on Klippa's work so I tried and I feel I succeeded. Sadly the original Boss Hand is not actually uploaded anywhere for comparison. You can get the album it's on, Hard Membrane, free if you go to the Lapfox website though.

4our - Lifegiver: It was my mom's birthday or something. Not quite as fond of this as I should be.

4our - Grey Matter Blaster: First time using Massive here. Brain-crushing Moombahton of course!

Ultimate Dangan Ronpa 3 Sound Team - Machine Gun Talk Battle Themes: Some members of the Dangan Ronpa fandom are making a fan-sequel, despite Spike Chunsoft's teasing at DR3. I'm a concept artist, sketch artist, and musician. This is what I made for the MGTB sections.

Ultimate Dangan Ronpa 3 Sound Team - Discussion -HEAT UP- RMX: A teaser to the mastermind behind UDR3 for my musical abilities when it comes to Dangan Ronpa. This got me hired actually.

Also if you like John Green, I made a song based of Will Grayson, Will Grayson. It's over here (this actually is a link this time).

Also in addition to KING/QUEEN DONTCARE I am working on another album, a collaborative work between 4our and C4H8Cl2S called "The Ash Tree Project," which is a work based off House Of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski. I already made one early in 2012 but fuck you I'm doing it again. One song per chapter, alternating between the two aliases. Hoping to get some field recordings and noise jams in. So far there are two works done for it.

Music Tumblr
Arcade of Awesome
4our thread

New postPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:52 pm 

Fefnir Mondaufgang - A True Peace In Space: NEStroid's credits theme, arranged for piano, violin, and cello.

Music Tumblr
Arcade of Awesome
4our thread

New postPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:39 pm 

merry snmgfhiep

4our - JoJo's Bizarre EP: I really like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure okay. So I made five songs sampling from various JoJo media including the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure arcade game from 1998, the English dub of the OVA from 2004-2005, and the All Star Battle game for PS3 from 2013. It says something about me where four of the songs sample from DIO, and the other one from Kakyoin.

Music Tumblr
Arcade of Awesome
4our thread